Whether you believe climate change is man-made or not is irrelevant. What you can do to help the planet is the same under either scenario. The question itself is simply a distraction created by corporations dependent on extractive industries like coal, oil, and large-scale deforestation. Either way, what you can do every day to help the planet will also likely benefit your health and well-being.
1) Minimize your use of the automobile and "green your commute"
2) Improve energy efficiency in your home
3) Eat locally and reduce your meat intake
4) Minimize your waste (food, recyclable packaging). Recycle and reuse
5) Switch to renewable energies wherever possible
*6) Elect officials who are interested in furthering any of the above objectives.
Other ways to make an enormous impact can be found at the following links:
Feel free to post other useful resources for improving the planets health below. #climatechange #conservationbiology